After the success of Plan your Pathway last year, with 68% of students gaining employment or further education, we have received further funding to deliver qualifications and help with CVs and job applications.
After the past few years, we hope that this funding will work to support our community and to ensure that those who are looking for meaningful employment have to tools to achieve this.
We are offering a range of accredited and non-accredited qualifications that will make your CV stand out and help you to achieve meaningful work that you enjoy.
- Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 3 Safeguarding
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Level 2 COSHH
- Level 2 Manual Handling
- Level 2 Good Nutrition
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Money Management
- Health and Wellbeing
We are offering all students the chance to have their CV and Cover Letter looked at by one of our staff members, who will then help to improve these and tailor them to the job role that you would like to apply for.
Other services we can offer you:
- Online job search help
- Access to laptops with Microsoft and WIFI to ensure you have access to editing software for your CV and can search online for work
- One to one sessions with one of our staff to talk about goals and identify where improvements can be made
- Progress reviews towards goals alongside accredited and non-accredited qualifications
- Referrals to other organisations to help with different parts of the application process such as interviews
To access this funding, you must be 18 or over, be out of work or at risk of redundancy, be a resident of Greater Manchester and have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you would like to know more or enquire about any courses, click the button below to contact us.